Classical Tahoe Concerts
Lake Tahoe is a short and scenic 4-hour drive from the San Francisco Bay Area. It is also a short 45 minute drive from Reno/Tahoe International Airport (RNO).
Venue and Directions
Friday and Saturday evening Classical Tahoe Concerts are held in an intimate pavilion on the campus of Sierra Nevada College at Lake Tahoe, 999 Tahoe Boulevard (and Country Club Drive), Incline Village, Nevada.
Tuesday evening Meet the Music/Meet the Musicians chamber concerts will be held at the Cornerstone Church, located across the street from Sierra Nevada College at 300 Country Club Drive.
Directions from Reno
1. Take I-80 to State Hwy 395 South towards Carson City
2. Drive South to Mt Rose Hwy, NV 341, Lake Tahoe North Shore
3. Travel over Mt Rose Hwy, NV 431 to Incline Village
4. Exit left onto Country Club Drive; Follow Country Club Drive toward the lake
5. Sierra Nevada College is located on Country Club Drive and Tahoe Boulevard, NV Hwy 28
6. Parking is available in several parking lots on campus. Follow signs for Prim Library and Patterson Hall. Concert tent is located in this area.
Directions from Sacramento
1. Take I-80 East toward Reno
2. Take the Truckee exit#188B toward North Lake Tahoe/Kings Beach, Hwy 267S
3. Travel over Hwy 267 to the stop sign; turn east (left) onto Hwy 28
4. Travel through Kings Beach, Crystal Bay, and into Incline Village
5. Follow Hwy 28, Tahoe Boulevard, to Country Club Drive; Sierra Nevada College is located at 999 Tahoe Boulevard
6. Parking is available in several parking lots on campus. Follow signs for Prim Library and Patterson Hall. Concert tent is located in this area