Season 9 Classical Tahoe Festival & Music Institute
Dear Friends of Classical Tahoe,
We are preparing to have the 9th Season of Classical Tahoe this summer and we are at the same time exploring and preparing for any possible eventualities that this pandemic might create for this summer’s festival. We have several months to follow the situation before having to make a final decision. We want to be clear that our goal is to hold the festival this summer if safe and responsible to do so.
We want our patrons to know that, while we wish to proceed with ticket sales, we are aware of the risks in purchasing at this time. We have decided on three different courses of action that our patrons can take in the event of an interrupted season. Should you need to change your plans to attend a concert this summer, we will offer you the following options:
+Tickets may be donated and accompanied with a letter for tax purposes
+Tickets may be held for credit in the 10th Season in 2021
+Tickets may be refunded as per the request of the purchaser.
Thank you for your understanding and continued support. We are optimistic that Classical Tahoe Festival & Music Institute will continue as scheduled. The transformative power of music and community remains as important as ever.
PS. Please enjoy this reminder of summer at Classical Tahoe and stay in touch as we continue to experience music at home, together.
July 31-August 15
- Felix Mendelssohn - Midsummer Night's Dream; Opus 61: - Scherzo
- W.A. Mozart - Symphony #36, K.425, C major \"Linz\" 4th movement; - Presto
- Ottorino Respighi - Antiche danze ed aria (Ancient Airs and Dances: Set III (1st movement) - (Based on lute music of the 16th century)
- W.A. Mozart - Symphony #38 K.504, D major \"Prague\" 2nd movement; - Andante
- Johannes Brahms - Serenade #2 op. 16, A major 5th movement; - Rondo: Allegro
- J.S. Bach - Orchestral Suite #2BWV1067 - Bandinerie Dmarre McGill, flute
- Ludwig Van Beethoven - Symphony #4 op. 60, B flat major 4th movement; - Allegro ma non troppo
- Igor Stravinsky - Concerto in E flat; \"Dumbarton Oaks\" - Tempo Giusto
- Dave Brubeck - Blue Rondo A La Turk - Chris Brubeck, piano