VolunteerClassical Tahoe 2023
VOLUNTEER WITH CLASSICAL TAHOE AND SHARE YOUR PASSION FOR THE ARTS
Volunteers are an essential part of the success of Classical Tahoe each summer. Our concert volunteers uphold a standard of exceptional patron care by creating a welcoming, safe, and efficient Festival experience. Community host housing volunteers provide generous support by opening their homes to our musicians. Join our community of passionate and dedicated volunteers for a fun and unique way to experience the Festival!
Classical Tahoe Concert Volunteers:
Concert volunteers support Classical Tahoe by creating a welcoming environment, answering general questions, directing guests as needed, and upholding a standard of exceptional patron care.
Primary duties or roles include:
- Greet guests in a warm and friendly matter in both indoor and outdoor settings on the University of Nevada, Reno at Lake Tahoe campus during the three week
- Provide welcoming, reliable and informed information on Classical Tahoe programming
- Assist with event setup and teardown
- Parking assistants
- Hospitality assistants
- Docents in the Prim Library
- Communicate with Classical Tahoe staff
- Serve as a resource for guests with disabilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Have fun!
Classical Tahoe asks that volunteers contribute a minimum of two shifts during the 2023 Festival, dress in a clean and tasteful manner (no blue jeans, t-shirts or advertisements), and be prepared to stand for an extended period of time.
If you’re interested in volunteering with Classical Tahoe, please fill out the volunteer application form below.
Community Host Housing Volunteers:
By opening your home to a musician, you can make a new friendship, fill your home with music, exchange stories and experiences, and have someone special to cheer on at a concert!
In order to host a musician, rent, or donate the use of your home to the Festival, we would ask that you be able to provide:
- A private bedroom with en-suite or private bathroom
- A space suitable for practicing their instrument
- Access to a kitchen and food storage areas
- Access to a laundry room
- A parking space
- Incline Village based housing is preferred
- Monday to Monday stays for 1, 2, or 3 weeks during July 17-August 7
If you’re interested in hosting, renting, or donating housing for 2023, contact Stephanie for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 775-298-0245.